Instagram

Netflix Favourite - Pretty Little Liars


I’ve watched all of Pretty Little Liars again ready for the second half of season 7 to air in April. I have found watching it this time round that I had missed so much when watching it at first, but I think that is normal for anything you watch. It’s normally always different a second time around. While watching the first 6 seasons I was really listening to the clues of A to see if I had missed anything but I can’t say If I didn’t know who A was, I still wouldn’t have got it. Now trying to find out who AD is, is even harder if you ask me. I would love to say Noel Khan or Jenna but it just seems way too obvious to be one of them. Plus if you have watched the last episode that came out you will now know this is not possible.

We all have our favourites so here are mine:



Who’s your Favourite Character?
- I think it has to be Hanna. I love how she just says what she thinks without even thinking it, as it’s the truth she speaks in those moments. 

Who’s your Favourite couple?
- I love Hanna and Caleb but I am really rooting for Aria and Ezra to have their happily ever after.

Who’s your Favourite PLL Family?
- The Hastings, There is so much drama in that family. With Spencer and Melissa’s love hate relationship and the twist with the DiLaurentis family. Plus there is so much more to come with both of these families.

If you could date any of the guys, who would it be?
- No brainier, It is Caleb all the way. He’s just a beautiful human being and I love his character. 

Which is your favourite series?
- Probably series 6, the doll house and everything with the reveal of A. It is the most memorable. 


My thoughts on Alison are changing all the time. One minute I like her the next I can’t stand her. Season 7 I have to say I have started to warm to her a lot more, but when she came back out of hiding I thought that she only cared about herself and not her friends. Like she was getting texts and threats, but the other weren’t. I feel like she forgot what her friends had been through while she was on the run and it was all because of her and she didn’t show any remorse.

I am so looking forward to the end of season 7 and finding out how they end it. I just hope they don’t give it a stupid ending and ruin it. I also can’t wait to find out about what happens with Spenser and Mary-Drake and what will happen when Ezra returns home with Nicole.

Who else is excited for PLL to come back? I want to know what you think :) 

1 comment

  1. I used to love this but the further in you get I got a bit bored in the last season so I've taken a break in the hope I can get back into it.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete