Instagram

Disney DVD Collection


I wanted a place where I could keep a note of all the Disney movies I have. It’s one of my new obsessions that I want like to collect all the Disney movies ever made; starting with the classics and Pixar movies.

These are the ones I have so far, I have a long way to go but my collection gets bigger every week.

Disney Classics

1. Snow White and the seven dwafts 
3. Fantasia
12. Cinderella
13. Alice In Wonderland
14. Peter Pan
15. Lady and the Tramp
16. Sleeping Beauty 
17. 101 Dalmatians
19. The Jungle Book
28. The Little Mermaid
30. Beauty and the Beast 
31. Aladdin
36. Mulan 
37. Tarzan 
48. Bolt 
49. The Princess and the Frog
50. Tangled 
 53. Frozen

Pixar

A Bugs Life
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
Ratatouille
Brave

Other Animated Movies

Bambi 2
Fox and Hound 2
The Little Mermaid 2 - Return to the sea
The Nightmare before Christmas
Once Upon A Mickey Christmas
Once Upon A Halloween


Live Action Movies

Camp Rock 1 & 2
Descendants
Enchanted
 Hannah Montana Movie
The Hunted Mansion
High School Musical 1,2&3
Hocus Pocus
The Lizzie McGuire Movie
Marry Poppins
Oz the great and powerful
Wizards Of Waverly Place the movie

1 comment

  1. All my Disney DVD's are still in my parents house, we've built up the collection as a family and it's HUGE! It's been ages since I last watched one, I'll have to head on over and pick a few out Blockbusters style!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete