Instagram

Netflix Favourites - iZombie

I have been watching a lot of Netflix's Lately, from catching up on Scream & Once Upon A Time. Oh & this month's favourite has taken up so much of my time. I found iZombie a while ago and added it to my To Watch List, but never got round to watching it for some reason. Anyway I decided to watch it and I fell in love straight away! 

I love a good Zombie movie/TV programme (The Walking Dead) but the thing I love about iZombie is it's not your average Zombie movie or programme. They live amongst the living as long as they get to eat human brains. I'm also a huge lover of CSI, and this is the Zombie version. Without spoiling it for anyone who is going to watch it.
When a Zombie eats a human brain they take on that persons feeling, emotions and they also get their memories. You follow a girl called Liv, who is a zombie and works in a morgue. She eats the brains of the people who have been murdered and helps a cop with their investigation. Each episode is a different murder, but as the seasons go on it does become more about Liv and her friends than the actual murder investigations. 

I think I started watching it about 2 weeks ago, maybe less than that and I have nearly finished season 2. I am going to be so upset when I have finished it because then I will have to find something new to watch. 



If anyone has any recommendations please let me, I am going to need something to fill this void in my life.

2 comments

  1. I still need to finish up iZombie. I'm watching it alongside finishing up Penny Dreadful, The Crown, and Black Mirror all of which I recommend if you're looking for something nice to watch on Netflix (except, I will say Penny Dreadful and Black Mirror are both more on the Psychological Thriller / Horror genres.)

    I'm glad that everywhere I look, people seem to be saying good (or great) things about iZombie. I definitely need to hurry up finish it up.

    mchi (@mchiouji) | http://blog.mchiouji.me ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen black mirror when flicking through Netflix but I have never even heard of Penny Dreadful, I need to look into that cause they sound like my kinda thing.

      I can't wait for the next season of iZombie, I was so upset when I finished it.

      Jodie xoxo

      Delete