Instagram

My Five Beauty Must Haves


Everyone has those five beauty products they just can’t live without, whether it is for your hair, nails, skin, Bath & Body or make up. So today I thought I would share mine with you, Firstly it has got to be my foundation. I cannot do my make up without having a good foundation; lately I have been using Benefit’s HelloFlawless Oxygen Wow in the shade ‘I’m so honey.’ This is the perfect shade for me and I like how it is so lightweight. I don’t like a heavy foundation, but I like it to look as though I have foundation on. It’s just a good all round foundation for what I need and like. 

Secondly is my nail glue. I know this doesn’t sound very exciting but over the years I have found that the key to keeping your false nails on for longer is all in the glue and not so much the false nails themselves (At least that is my opinion.) I have been using Nailene Ultra Quick Glue for around a year now and I would not go back.  I buy lots of different brands of false nails depending on design normally or shape but I will also throw away the glue that comes with them and buy my Nailene glue separately. It is a more expensive way of doing it  but once you find a product you like it is hard to change your ways, more so when you know it works so why change it.

My favourite blusher is MAC Dollymix, It is a gorgeous shade of pink. To look at it, it looks very bright, but when applied to your cheeks it isn’t as bright. You don’t need much just a little swirl, and you can always build it up depending on what look you are going for. I use this nearly every day and I still haven’t hit pan after a year of having it.  One of the many reasons I love MAC products, they last for a very long time.

My whole Bath & Body care is pretty much Soap & Glory, I have I have a few of their scents but my all time favourite is Sugar Crush. I love how refreshing it smells. I have just literally realised what it smells like and now I’m so excited. It smells like Refresher sweet. Can’t believe it has taken me so long to realise this.
Anyway, one of the products I cannot live without is the body spray. I have them spread around all over the place so I can never run out.  

The last one of my must haves is my Tangle Teezer. I am a really restless sleeper and when I get up my hair is awful to brush, since getting my Tangle Teezer life has been so much easier as I can now brush my hair without it hurting when I’m trying to get all the tangles out. I actually don’t know how I could go back to a normal brush again. 


I’d love to know what your Beauty Must have’s are, as I would love to try some of them out for myself.

No comments