Instagram

Party lite Candle Review - Hocus Pocus




Last month I went to a Party Lite party at my friends house and it would have been rude not to buy anything. I love little tealights as I think it is the perfect way to try out a scent and also you can get lots of different scents to switch it up and change it round. 

The party was really fun as you got to learn all bout the company and what products they have out (Plus smell all the candles before you decide which one you would like to buy.) The lady who did the party is called Annette and she is brilliant, If you are local to Cheshire and would be interested in having a party I will have the link to her page down below. You can also check out her Party lite website to order anything. 

 I finally decided on these Tealights called 'Hocus Pocus' as it was the week before Halloween and I thought the Green would be brilliant for Halloween. Also you got six Green and six Purple tealights, so I believe I got the best of both worlds. However they are the same scent just a different colour. One of the things that really caught my eye about these was their name. Just like nail polish names catch my eye, I'm sure they do this to me on purpose. Hocus Pocus is my all time Halloween movie, every Halloween without fail I will watch it and now I can say I have the candles to match. They do also smell divine.  

No comments