Instagram

Lady and the Tramp


I watched Lady and the tramp for the first time the other day and 5 minutes in I fell in love with lady, which is weird as I am not an animal person. If anything I am terrified of animals especially dogs, but now I want my own little lady. Another thing, Why has it taken me so long to watch this film??!! Since watching this for the first time the other day I have now watched it 3 or 4 times because I am in love with it.

One thing that freaks me out is the Siamese cats. I don’t know if it’s just me but they really scare me more than any of the other Disney Villains. It’s the song they sing that just gives me the creeps and how they walk around. I do not mean this in a horrible way, but it does make me feel very uncomfortable. 

I don’t know if anyone else notices that so many of the Disney movies have the same voices, so now I am always listening trying to guess who they are in other films. I recognised Lady’s voice straight away and I couldn’t work out where from for ages. I kicked myself when I found out she is the voice of Merry weather in Sleeping Beauty. 
Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this?


I couldn’t find any Easter Eggs, I don’t know if this is because it is one of the earlier Disney Films before Easter Eggs were fashionable. If I missed any please let me know.

No comments