Instagram

Top 5: 90's Chick Flicks || 10 Things I Hate About You

We all love a good chick flick movie and trying to work out my favourite five was very hard. I came up with this post idea when I was having a Sunday movie day. 

Favourite 90's Chick Flicks 



  1. 10 Things I hate about you (1999)
  2. Clueless (1995)
  3. Spice World (1997)
  4. Cruel Intentions (1999)
  5. Girl Interrupted (1999)


Number one had to be 10 Things I hate about you, when I think chick flicks this is the first film that pops into my head every time. The one thing that I always think about when this movie is mentioned is when Bianca punches Joey in the face at prom! It's one of them moments that most of us can imagine ourselves doing it or wanting to anyway. Their has always been that one guy in a girls life that she wants to just punch in the face and kick in the balls. Weather it's for you, your best friend or family. And who can forget 'The Belly' their dad makes them wear, just to make sure they think before doing anything silly. I'm surprised dad's didn't make us do this, or maybe they never saw the film. Yeah i'm going with that. 

My all time favourite moment is when Patrick sings to Cat and gets chased by security. If that doesn't show a guy wants you I don't know what does. Heath Ledger is just 'Such a Babe' in this and I just fall in love with him every time.

It also taught me the rule of 'Black Panties.' I have never been able to forget about that, and is the most memorable quote.

'It means she wants to have sex some day, that's what' 

No comments