Instagram

Life Update #1



Things have been a little bit hectic this week hence my post being a bit late. I have been helping my mum with her business and with it being Christmas she has lots of orders and events. Being the brilliant daughter that I am I offered to help out, So we have been busy little bee's. 

I thought I would share with you all what we have been up to and give you a little insight into what I have been creating. I love making cute little bows, earrings and hair brushes mostly. Anything little and Kawaii is my favourite.
My most favourite make has to be my little Kawaii pastel star stud earrings. I love the pretty colours and come on you can't say they are not adorable. I just want every colour star in the whole world and I would be happy for life.

Other than this I haven't really been up to much as I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I'm up all night and sleep all day. It's a pain in the bum but unfortunately I am starting to get used to it. 

What have you guys been up to?

No comments