Instagram

It's The Count Down To Christmas



Yay!! It's the 1st of December which only means one thing were on the count down to CHRISTMAS! We can now officially sing Christmas songs and put the decorations up without getting any bad luck. (Yes, I do believe in bad luck.)  

I have decided that November hasn't been the best of months and December is going to be different. Something new that I am working on is a Planner Lovers Community. I love nothing more than planning and decorating my planner and note books, It's one of my favourite things to do and I find it so therapeutic. So I thought what better way than to bring everyone together loves of planning and lovers of making stickers and planner accessories. That's when I decided to Create 'Planner Girls' I decided to start it on Twitter first and see how it goes.
At the moment it's a page where if you tag us in your tweets we will RT them, But I want it to become much more than that. I will keep you all updated on what is happening.


I thought about setting some goals for this month and I think the best way to stick to them is to write them down, that way you can't forget them. 

1. I'd like to reach 150 followers on Twitter
2. I'd like Planner Girls to get 50 followers on Twitter
3. I'd love my blog to reach 1,000 views


Have you set yourself goals for this month? & What do you think of Planner Girls? I'd love to know your thoughts.

No comments