Instagram

Disney Planner Happy Mail

Surprise, Surprise Disney Stickers!!!

Nothing is better than a Disney Planner stickers happy mail. Make my day so much happier and brighter.  

First of all I got all these from Fantasy Designs On Etsy, I will leave their link down below so you can check out their shop. Her shop is full of beautiful Disney stickers and dashboards. Since these arrived I have put in another Order which I am so excited to arrive. 

Anyway on with what I got cause I'm sure you are all wanting to know. I got the Princess Christmas Kit to go in my Personal Planner. It comes with: 
Weekend banner 
Mini checklists 
Days of the week covers 
Half boxes 
Headers
Icons
Decorative princesses 
& a few other bits for you to decorate your planner and use to organise your week.

I love it cause it's nice and sparkly and they are Christmas outfits, which are just so pretty. To go with this kit I also got the planner dashboard to match.

I then got the Girls Night Out stickers. They have all of the princesses included but in different groups. Best thing is Mulan and Pocahontas because you hardly see them on anything anymore.

The last 2 sheets are the Princess decorative sheets. I ended up getting both as I couldn't decide on just one. My favourite Princesses are Cinderella, Tiana and Rapunzel. So how was I meant to choose one when they were split up, I needed both of course. I am glad I bought both as they are both beautiful and their are different sizes of princesses from small to large and they all have different outfits on.


I also got sent a free sample sticker sheet with a few Christmas stickers on, Including a small Little mermaid :D

Have you ordered any new planner supplies? I'd love to see them. 

No comments