Instagram

First Smiggle Haul


I get so excited when I go stationary shopping and you can't go past a Smiggle shop without going in. I hadn't heard of Smiggle until my local Intu shopping centre had one open up. I have been in once before but I didn't have any money left so the other day when we went I made sure I would save some of my money so I could treat myself to some of their gorgeous stationary.

I am like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to pens, pencils and rubbers are my downfall. When I was younger I used to collect rubbers of all different shapes. I still remember my favourite one was a cute little frog from partners, so I had to really contain myself in Smiggle. I ended up getting this Large Flump Rubber cause I love the colours and who doesn't love flumps.

I also picked up a Party Rainbow Pen with all the different colours as when I'm writing notes for my blog or just generally in my planner I love using colourful pens as it makes things stand out more and well it looks pretty. I am not one of those people who can just write in black.

I also got a Party Triple Whammy Sharpener cause all my sharpeners are so small and after I have done one or two pencils its full and it really bugs me. So now I have a bigger one I am a lot happier and it matches my pen.

The designs on all their products are amazing and trying to decide which one to get was so hard. I love anything cute or Kawaii style. Lastly I got a Party Fold Up Ruler, which also has cute little stencil shapes and a jaggeder edge. These would be perfect if you have a bullet journal.

I could have bought so much more but I was trying to be good. I definitely want to get more soon, what would you guys recommend? & If you have done a Smiggle haul please pop the link below in the comments as I would love to see them.

No comments